Specific Football Terminology / terms used for football betting you should know.
In football terminology, Football Betting Malaysia is becoming easier to access. Understanding of football betting from outsiders who are not familiar with this industry tend to think that it is not complicated. But actually There are still other terms that newbie players Should be studied For the time of betting Will get to be much easier By returning only in this type of betting game There is not much time to understand. 10 minutes, the player can actually enter the field. The terminology that we will talk about is as follows.
Football terms commonly used In Online Betting 2019
- Handicap means betting to place a ball with the odds. Which will have the next team and the secondary team, betting, football, formulas, making money, roulette, walking money, 8 steps
- Over Under or Over Under means betting to predict the total score. Whether to come out as high or low
- Odd / Even. Oddly means the total score. Whether to come out even or odd numbers
- Half time / full time FH / FT means 45 minutes half-time betting or 90 minutes of full-time betting.
- Money line ML means betting to predict the outcome of a match, 1 x 2, in which one means that the home team wins. X means draw. 2 means the away team wins.
- Early Market is pre-betting. By choosing to bet on the team that will compete tomorrow Or the next day
- Total Goal or GL means the total number of goals scored in a match. If matched with the bet, then receive a large prize money immediately If not correct then lose the bet
- Double chance is a 2-ball bet with two options. 1x = Home win or Draw 1 2 = Home win away team Win x 2 = Draw result and Away win
- First Goal / Last Goal or FG / LG is the determine which team will score the first goal, last goal or no goal at all.
- Outright is the prediction of which team will win the tournament.
Bet with AFBCASH Malaysia.The number one online gambling site with a minimum bet of only RM10 is suitable for use as a trial formula. Includes 24-hour withdrawals, no minimum and no restrictions.